About Me

My photo
i like to play computer(chobots) my favrite animal is a monkey i play saxophone i like to hang out whith my pap i can play a PVC pipe im 9 ill be 10 soon im taking care of a sick chipmunk

Followers

Powered By Blogger

me!

Chobots Tracker

chobot tracker for primary games!

kiki_and_ada!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The worst trick ever! thnz

Well i worked for community,they didn't like me so i don't work for them any more.To be an other you give theme your email in chobots and walla!Well to day I was talking to blue7monster.AND I WAS ELICITED!So i gave him my email,then i got reported.He asked me again i got reported he asked again.I knew what he was up to so i reported him 3 times and gave him a talk about what he was up to.I told chlose chobot,canab to he got banded {i think/hope}


don't trust blue7monster ☺☻◄

No comments:

Post a Comment